Rihanna hints on having baby with Boyfriend Chris Brown


The diamonds singer has been pictured in the recent past together with boyfriend Chris brown. And things seem to be looking up after Chris also admitted to having done the wrong thing to her in which she apologized and was forgiven. Recently she has posted a suggestive photo on twitter of Chris Brown holding her as they celebrated her 25th birthday.


During a recent interview with Elle magazine for April Edition she was quoted saying “I will probably have a kid. And I’m praying I can go on vacation for a good month. And I’ll have set some things up so I don’t have to tour for the rest of my life, even though I love touring. I want health and happiness in five years. I want to be healthy and happy.'
Rihanna’s stay single which has been on number seven on Billboard Hot 100 list for quite some time said that the song reflects on Love that’s very close to the heart and wishing that it can last. She also said that
“You don’t feel that with everybody so when you have it you don’t want to let it go of it. Most of the Songs actually that she has been releasing before they reconciled and started dating again with Chris Brown were a hint that she missed Chris Brown and wished to get him back to her life, for instance Where have you been all my life, Diamonds and Stay

She also talked during the Elle interview about her controversial twitter updates and affirmed that she is real as it can get, and there is no point in hiding what goes around, which I think is a very bold move...She was quoted saying “ Everybody wanted to know what was happening in my life. Is she a drug addict? No. Is she an alcoholic? No. Is she a victim? No. That’s when I got the gun [tattoo]. It was a symbol of strength. I’ll never be a victim.’
'That’s why I’m posting pictures of myself smoking pot, to tell the truth about myself. I’ve got so much to think about, why bring all this extra s*** by being dishonest?’
Rihanna’s Elle magazine is incredibly sexy, the photos also shows off her incredibly sexy body that most ladies hope for. I am sure Chris Brown must be one lucky guy to have beauty and talent all in the same package. The photos were shot in Paris by Marianno Vivanco.
One where Rihanna spots a catwoman look showing off her gun tattoo. She also rocked other designer by Maison, Martin Margiela, Louis Vuitton and Givenchy.
I think being in the limelight people tend to judge someone on every move they make. Rihanna and Chris brown are now grown and with experience on Love and heartbreaks. You can’t compare the time the ugly incident happened with now Chris was very young and Rihanna was madly in love with him.
Rihanna has said that she wants to do this right. We got a fresh start and I’m thankful for that. Now that we’re adults we can do this right. We got a fresh start and I’m thankful for that. Right now that’s just what we want, a great friendship that’s unbreakable.'
Everybody has a right to her freedom to choose and according to her twitter and instagram updates you will be shocked if you find her smoking joints sometimes in strip clubs, or in tiny weenie bikini frolicking on da beaches of Hawaii.

The only thing she said she is afraid of is her mother who came across leaked photos of her naked on the internet. This is what she had to say...”I’m not afraid of any person in this world but my mother. I’m terrified of her!
'She called me two days ago and reeled me in about two naked pictures Melissa [her best friend] put up on Instagram - a sneak-peek from a photo book she’s making about me. My mom, she went crazy on me.”

The singer also showcased her fashion collection line for River Island; she said that it doesn’t just appeal to the high fashion but also to the common street fashion. Rihanna’s designer is Adam sellman who also happens to clothes her on stage and on Music videos.

We hope to see her in more magazines this year.